Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lasting Impressions

I am a ninth grade blogger and the purpose of this blog is to share my true ideas and opinions. It will contain accurate facts but should not be depended on completely.This blog was created to share my point of view on the concepts of ninth grade history.

My definition of a great teacher is someone who understands the point of view of a ninth grader. A good teacher prepares their student for the future. Their goal is to make every kid understand the information being presented and for their students to get the best grades they can. The best teachers push their students to be the best they can be and they always know when to enforce the rules.

I agree with John Green. We go to school so that we can get an education. An education will help the world achieve goals and invent new technology. My goal for this year in swimming is to qualify for states. In order to achieve this goal I will have to work extra hard a practice and improve my stroke technique. My goal for the future is to get an education in school so I can become a teacher and teach students.

No comments:

Post a Comment